Monday 18 April 2011

Space Hunting

I just got back from Bradford after spending the day looking around the city finding suitable areas for my festival to take place. As India is a country known for its diversity, I want to work on the idea of feeling as though you are traveling around India as you move around the festival. After learning about the vast variety of cultures in india, all giving birth to different foods, music, dance and beliefs, I wanted to find an to erect my festival which could be described and mapped out like a compass. A cross roads leading the festival goers to the north, south, east and west, allowing them to discover the various cultures and what each of them hold.

Below are some of the photographs I took from Bradford, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment