Wednesday 14 July 2010

LVMH launches luxury online magazine NOWNESS!

My design driven sister, Minna, has just made me aware of the FAB new online magazine NOWNESS. Brought about by French firm LVMH, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy, it is an online magazine that promises


“To blur the lines between editorial and promotional content in a ‘beautiful’ way.”


I find the simple minimalistic design of NOWNESS refreshing and clean-cut. Its contents range from art fashion and photography to architecture and design (all my most favouritest things!)


I was drawn to the post about Copenhagen, as a bestest friend is out there and I always wonder what she is getting up to in this city that I know nothing about, but which she has fallen in love with. ‘Secret Cities:Copenhagen’ talks of the architecture, furniture, food and fashion of the city; focussing mainly on the unique fashion designer Camilla Stærk, who grew up ‘in the creative hub’ of Copenhagen and celebrates her hometown art and design heritage and her past influences on her present designs. The photography, by Simon Ladefoged, is stunning and makes me want to fly to see my little friend right away!

Above top is the Karen Bixen Museum - Copenhagen

Above is pieces from Camilla Staerks AW/10 collection 'Skin Deep'

No comments:

Post a Comment